When the US military accidentally release a noxious substance that causes 'death from instant old age', everyone over twenty-five dies and the youth of America are left to their own devices to invent a new world order.
Fresh from bringing the late-60s counter-cultural explosion to the screen in The Trip, Roger Corman delivers his most ambitious and anarchic take on the 'Love Generation' yet - a free-wheeling blend of acid rock, far-out humour and psychedelic excess that faithfully captures the revolutionary spirit of its time.
- High definition transfer
- The Guardian interview with director Roger Corman (1970, audio only); archival interview conducted at the NFT the day after work completed on Gas-s-s-s
- The Guardian interview with director Roger Corman (1991, audio only); the legendary director returns to the NFT
- Counter-culture Corman (2015): new documentary featuring interviews with Roger Corman, Ted Newsom and Chris Poggiali
- Lobby cards, press book and stills gallery
- Original theatrical trailer
- LCPM audio
- English HoH subtitles